Don't miss this event about Marcellus Shale drilling!
This workshop will give grassroots conservation and watershed groups, concerned citizens and volunteers legal tools needed to protect our water and ensure Marcellus Shale gas drilling is done responsibly.
- Wastewater and stormwater permits and permit appeals
- Clean water enforcement
- Land use and zoning
Presentations by attorneys from:
- Delaware Riverkeeper Network
- Three Rivers Waterkeeper
- Environmental Law Clinics of the University of Pittsburgh Law School and Columbia University Law School
Date & time:
Saturday, April 16
Registration, 8:00 - 9:00 a.m.
Program, 9:00 a.m. - noon
King's College, Burke Auditorium
Cost: Free for PennFuture members and students with ID; $10 for others
Space is limited.
Pre-registration is required.
Register online or by
More important info:
- Breakfast will be available.
- Resource materials will be provided.
- Three CLE credits are available for attorneys.
- Free parking is available.